Monday, March 2, 2009



This was Christmas time at Lakewood 400. My favorite show. Love the people. I moved inside for the winter months, liked it so much decided to stay indoors. I can bring my glassware and not worry about the wind and rain. You will meet some of my friends and there wares as soon as I get the pictures. Sue Beaman has flower pots made out of garden tractor tires, and my friends Lauri and Lulu make one of a kind necklaces. Be sure and check out their blog. 2chippys.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Janice it looks great, I love the pink. I think Larry needs some pink on his. Lets put some on there. You did a good job and I will add you on our list. Lauri@chippys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms Janice! can't wait to see u at Scott's next week!
    xo lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. E-MAIL LAURI ANY DAY BEFORE HAPPY HOUR AND FIND OUT HOW TO ADD ME AS A FOLLOWER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She doesn't want you as a follower, she has to live with you already!!!!! Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey janice...go to our blog and pick up your AWARD!
    ox lulu

    ReplyDelete