Friday, February 27, 2009

About Me

Why nugutt's nuggets? My name is Janice Cook. I live in Hogansville Ga. I am in the Antiques and collectible business. I was raised by my grandparents. living with an aunt and uncle. My Aunt Jackie started calling me Nugutt when she was in school. She said it was in a science book and it described me. I went through school and I never came across anything like that word. In my business I run across many great items, at yardsales, fleamarkets, estate sales and shows. I refer to them as Nuggets. Sometimes I get things I don't know what it is, that is when I need your help with my section on "What Is It?" Thanks for visiting my blog, it is new and not complete, but in time maybe, but I don't think blogs are ever complete.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! Looks grt. You've got some nice pieces. Where's the :WHAT IS IT?" site?
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janice this is great! I am so relieved that you are gonna be inside. Makes so much sense. Now the weather can't dictate your success and affect your health. I can't wait for the "What is it" section. I love a mystery! Your booth looks really good. I'm proud that you have a blog. It will be like facebook except that it's about your business. Probably a good idea to keep shoppers updated on your antique finds. Pretty neat! Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete